Wherever you stay in the world, AXA has a solution to make you feel at home.
Coping with an injury or illness whilst on a business trip can be disruptive for the health and happiness of an individual. Companies can offer their employees peace of mind by providing valuable protection against personal accidents, with an insurance product that is cheaper than a global medical insurance plan.
Business Travel Insurance is designed to provide automatic cover for directors, executives and other employees making frequent overseas business trips.
- Cover starts from the time of departure from home or place of business until return thereto.
- Covers to suit most of your travel insurance requirements under a single policy.
- This Policy can serve for Schengen purposes available on an annual basis (12 Month Period).
- International worldwide assistance.
- Provided through AXA Assistance such as Emergency Medical Centre, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, Emergency Evacuation Services and Repatriation including non-medical.
Business Travel Shield can be catered to the needs of the client with a variety of essential covers to choose from:
Personal Accident cover
If during a business trip the insured sustains accidental bodily injury resulting in accidental death or full permanent total disability, the beneficiary is entitled to 100% of the benefit amount.
Emergency medical expenses cover
If during the period of insurance the insured person becomes sick or injured on their journey, AXA will pay up to, but not exceeding, the sum specified in the schedule of benefits or certificate of insurance in respect of all claims arising from one trip.
Personal belongings cover
If during the period of insurance the personal belongings or luggage/baggage is lost, stolen or damaged, AXA will pay the value up to, but not exceeding, the amount stated in the schedule of benefits or certificate of insurance
Money & documents insurance
Including cash, misuse of credit cards and loss of travel document.
Travel disruptions cover
Including trip delay, cancellation and luggage delay.
Personal and legal liability cover
Including legal assistance expenses.
International 24/4 Worldwide Assistance Services offered by AXA Assistance:
- Emergency Medical Centre, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emergency evacuation services
- Repatriation including non-medical repatriation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Travel medical transportation
- Travel advisories, inoculation and immunisation assistance
- Translation and interpretation assistance
- Prescription assistance (where applicable)
Flexible Covers* that can be customised / extended as per the client needs (upon request):
- Easy to apply, no medical examination required
- Passive war risk cover provided that the insured is an innocent bystander
- Insurance certificate can be used in embassies for the Schengen visa application
- Cover can be extended to private and leisure trips , with additional premium
- Cover can be extended to insured family members and children, with an additional premium
- Reliable and transparent in terms of claim handling process
*See Policy Terms and Conditions for complete details and exclusions